VERTICAL GREEN is deeply committed to respect for the privacy of users and the protection and security of their personal data. Due to this, the user is informed, here below, of the manner in which VERTICAL GREEN collects, processes and protects the personal data that are provided by Clients, Potential Clients, Collaborators / Suppliers and/or candidates for employment positions (hereinafter, Users), irrespective of the medium used for this.
In addition, users guarantee that they are of legal age and that the data provided are true, precise, complete and up-to-date, with them being responsible for any damages, whether direct or indirect, that may be caused as a consequence of non-fulfilmentof said obligation. Should the data provided belong to a third party, the users guarantee that they have informed said the thirdparty of the aspects contained in this document and obtained its authorization to provide its data to VERTICAL GREEN for the purposes indicated.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
3. PURPOSES AND LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
- To manage requests sent, irrespective of the class of the same, via any of the means made available by VERTICAL GREEN.
- To process any applications for aids, subsidies, andhelpof any kind, from public, private, national or international entities, that Users may opt for.
- To send information on any new positions or vacancies that VERTICAL GREEN may have to candidates for employment positions.
- To send users communications of an informative, promotional and/or publicity-related nature related to the activity of VERTICAL GREEN, such as information on services, awards received by VERTICAL GREEN, events in which VERTICAL GREEN participates, or the own initiatives of VERTICAL GREEN, via electronic and/or postal mediums.
- Should this have been so requested; to manage the enrolment and participation of users in any activities / eventsin which VERTICAL GREEN may participate, whether these may be organized individually or jointly together with other entities.
The processing of data for the mentioned purposes will be necessary for the achievement of the purposes inherent to the corporate purpose of VERTICAL GREEN, with VERTICAL GREEN not taking any automated decisions in respect of the data collected.
4. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
All of the personal data requested are mandatory, with the exception of those in relation to which it may be expressly otherwise indicated, due to which refusal to provide them would suppose the impossibility of attending to the request made to us.
In order to achieve the purposes indicated above, among others, we may process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification / contactdata: name, surnames, address, National Identification Document number, telephone number (landline and mobile), and e-mail address.
- Data of personal characteristics: date, sex, age, languages and
- Professional data: the company to which the position / job
5. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
INSPIRALIA processes all personal data under the strictest conditions of security and confidentiality, with them being solely and exclusively processed by the former, except whenever it may be necessary, for the fulfilment of requests by users, to communicate the data to third parties, in which case this will be informed in advance (E.g.: Public entities, whether national or European, in the case of applications for aids, subsidies, etc.).
Without detriment to the foregoing, for the processing of data of users, VERTICAL GREEN has service providers to fulfilsome of the aforementioned purposes.
Said service providers will process the data only for the purposes established by INSPIRALIA and following its precise instructions, meticulously complying with legal regulations on personal data protection, the security of information and other applicable rules, with no user data to be communicated to said entities in any case.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
VERTICAL GREEN will not transfer the personal data of users outside the European Economic Area without previously obtaining their consent, and, in any case, this shall be done to entities that guarantee a level of security and protection equivalent to that required in data protection regulations in Europe.
7. TERMS OF STORAGE
The data will be stored by INSPIRALIA for the time necessary to attend to user requests, and, once these have been attended to, for the time during which the purpose of the processing continues to be valid or until any possible future responsibilities prescribe, whatever the class of these may be, and, in any case, always provided that users do not exercise their rights of objection and cancelation.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
INSPIRALIA will process user data in an absolutely confidential manner at all times, and respecting the mandatory duty to secrecy in respect of the same, in conformity with that provided in applicable regulations, adopting, for this purpose, any measures of a technical and organizational kind that may be necessary to guarantee the security of their data and prevent any modification, loss, or non-authorized processing or accessing of the same, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
9. EXERCISING OF RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights by so requesting in writing at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Specifically, you may:
- Revoke any consent previously granted.
- Access and be informed of the type of data that we have in relation to you.
- Rectify any imprecise or incomplete data.
- Request the erasure or cancellation of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Object to certain types of processing, provided that these are not essential for the fulfilment of the employment contract and/or any associated legal obligations.
- Request the portability of your data, as well as restriction on processing, in those cases provided for in data protection regulations.
In the same manner, you may submit a claim relating to the protection of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.
Last update 25 May 2018.